Walking Directions from the Buckhead MARTA Station to the InterContinental Hotel
- Exit the North Springs/Red rail line at the Buckhead Station #N7
- After going out the turnstiles, proceed through the tunnel on the right-hand side that goes under Peachtree. When you emerge on the other side at street level and face Peachtree, you will want to walk left (roughly south and west). The InterContinental is about half a block away on that side of the street, so you should see it right away.
- If you mistakenly come up on the side of Peachtree opposite the InterContinental, it will be easy to spot looking right as you face Peachtree. Simply walk right to the light and cross. Be careful crossing Peachtree – even if all six lanes look clear, traffic enters quickly from many places. The road is curvy in Buckhead and cars come up on pedestrians quickly.
Walking Directions from the Buckhead MARTA Station to the Buckhead Center
- Take the North Springs line to the Buckhead N7 station.
- Follow the first exit out of the station and turn right on Peachtree Road (away from Lenox Square Mall).
- Turn right again immediately after the Capital City Plaza building (before Fresh to Order restaurant).
- Follow the sidewalk on the left. It will lead you around to the front entrance of Tower Place 200.
Walking directions between the Buckhead Center and the InterContinental Hotel
(a very short walking distance: 0.3 miles)
To hotel from center
- Leaving the center through its front door, turn left and walk toward the corner.
- Once at the corner, turn left again and walk uphill toward the traffic light at Peachtree Road.
- Cross to the other side of Peachtree Road.
- Turn right and continue to walk 50 feet along Peachtree Road.
- The InterContinental Hotel is on your left-hand side.
To center from hotel
- Leaving the hotel through its front door, turn right and head north on Peachtree Road.
- At the traffic light at the end of the hotel building, cross Peachtree Road and continue to walk downhill on Tower Place Drive.
- Follow Tower Place Drive as it curves to the right, then dead-ends in front of the Tower Place 200 Building on the right-hand side.
- Enter the building, take the elevator to sixth floor and follow the signs to the registration area.